Terms & Conditions
By using this Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then you are not allowed to use this Website and should immediately terminate such usage.
Use of Content; Restrictions; Privacy Statement
Unless otherwise indicated in the relevant content, and on the condition that you comply with all of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, you are authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute (but not modify) the content on this Website; provided that (i) such use is for informational, non-commercial purposes only, and (ii) any copy of the content that you make must include the copyright notice or other attribution associated with the content.
You are not authorised to copy or use any software, proprietary processes, or technology embodied or described in this Website.
You will comply with all applicable laws in accessing and using this Website.
Please review the Privacy Statement for more information regarding how your personal information is collected in connection with your use of this Website, the purposes for which your personal information is used, and how it is shared.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the content on this Website is provided by us.
This Website and its contents are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Switzerland and/or foreign countries.
These Terms & Conditions do not constitute any assignment of rights to users with regard to any of the elements which comprise the Website or the content thereof.
The following acts are not authorised under any circumstances:
- Presentation of a page of the Website, or any content thereof, by means of any technique or procedure, including framing, in-line linking, etc.
- The extraction of elements from the Website which would be to the detriment of the Website, in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Commercial usage of the contents of the Website.
- Usage of trademarks or distinctive signs, logos, combinations of colours, structure, design and, in general, distinctive symbols of any kind which are the property of Company, without the Company having been informed and having granted the corresponding authorisation.
- Usage of contents in unlawful or illegal activities, or any which violate the principles of good faith and public order.
- Distribution of content or propaganda of a racist or xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, or any which infringes human rights.
- Causing of damage to the physical and logical systems of Company, of its providers or third parties; introduction or dissemination within the network of computer viruses or other physical or logical systems which would be liable to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempts to access and, where applicable, make use of the e-mail accounts of other users or to modify or manipulate their messages.
References to other parties’ trademarks on this Website are for identification purposes only and do not indicate that such parties have approved this Website or any of its contents. These Terms and Conditions do not grant you any right to use the trademarks of other parties.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
This website (including without limitation any content or other parts thereof) contains general information only, and we are not, by means of this website, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that might affect your finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor.
This website is provided as is, and we make no express or implied representations or warranties regarding it. Without limiting the preceding, we do not warrant that this website will be secure, error-free, free from viruses or malicious code, or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. We expressly disclaim all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a specific purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
Your use of this website is at your own risk, and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your usage, including, without limitation, the loss of service or data. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise, relating to or arising out of the use of this website, even if we knew, or should have known, of the possibility of such damages.
Specific links on this website may lead to sites, resources or tools maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. Without limiting any of the preceding, we make no express or implied representations or warranties whatsoever regarding such websites, resources and tools, and links to any such sites, resources and tools should not be construed as an endorsement of them or their content by us.
The above disclaimers and limitations of liability apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, whether in contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise.
If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, then (i) in that jurisdiction it shall be re-construed to the maximum effect permitted by law in order to effect its intent as nearly as possible, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect, and (ii) in every other jurisdiction, all of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time in our sole discretion by posting such revised Terms and Conditions at the Terms and Conditions link (i.e., this webpage that you are currently viewing) or elsewhere in this Website. Such revisions shall be effective as to you upon posting, unless explicitly stated by us. It is your responsibility to be aware of any such revised Terms and Conditions by checking this webpage. Your continued use of this Website following changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your agreement to the revised Terms and Conditions.